Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My house is FULL of love






and so many more revealing secrets, or, if you know me better than myself, as it seems that most of my friends do, not so revealing, yes, you will get a full meal, 1 night's - 3 weeks stay and life guide tour as an all inclusive package and I will not charge you for the first mind awakening moment, or 3. Yeah, I know I am an open book. Thanks to people for translating the rest to me.

This mindful dinner was brought to you by:

Open and Accepting Friends
Red Wine
and Whole Foods;
including - Wild rice and lentil pilaf ( don't try this at home) It's a lot more complicated than I would like to admit
- wild rice blend, red lentils, Penzy's Fox Point Seasoning, salt, pepper

- Kale, pepers, onion reduction vinaigrette:
1 onion, diced, sauteed in olive oil 2 tbs
1 tbs red onion jam, in a pinch, blackberry jam will work, or fig
1 tsp salt
dash pepper
1 pinch red peppre flakes
1 tbs vinegar
cook onion over med heat until clear, add remaining and combine evenly, pour over greens
1 pepper, red, orange, yellow, sweet, sliced and seared off
Kale, 1 bunch, separated into pieces and steamed off, mixed into bowl with other ingredients

Sweet Potato Medallions:
peel, slice evenly and boil 3-4 med sweet pot.
when 3/4 fin, 7-9 min boiling, pull, rinse and set aside
grill, however you can to create grill marks, mmmmm
set aside until serving remainder

Serve all of the above with love and in the most accepting environment. It will serve the soul and the body.

Enjoy with friends.
Best meal I have never broken bread over.

No comments: