Monday, January 30, 2012

this was a bad idea


It's late, too late for me to be doing anything comprehensive, especially after 2 hrs 45 in the gym. So, I needed to eat, and blog, ok, I can cook at this hour and I think that healthy would be a good idea, why not throw efficient on top and have an emotional conversation while unpacking the groceries and cooking and prepping meals for the next day. Good Idea, gone terribly wrong.

I was in the process of making juice for the morning, taking the pulp to cook it down and make stock, all while making this lovely dish for myself.

Intended healthy post gym dish:
Miso Soup 1 tbs
1 egg
1 lg pinch of seaweed
1 tbs diced scallion
drops of sesame oil and sirracha

sounds yummy and healthy and refreshing right?

That was a great big yes until I tried to accomplish too much and placed the leftover carrot pulp into the pot with the soup. Oops! Ok, so I think all is not lost, carrot in soup is great, this can't be that bad. NOPE

Couldn't make it through the bowl, pretty sure I should call poison control, thinking about how to recover this violation, with cheese perhaps? Maybe just sleep.

Any way, life lesson learned tonight kids, slow your role, especially in the kitchen. Shit gets real in here.

No comments: