Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Of Questionable Intent


Realizing that I am in a bit over my head and not planning for the lack of day or the amount of things and obligations that I pile into it, I have found myself in quite a pickle. How ever will I make food, much less jewelry. There is NO time!. But wait, Oh, there are random desk assortments and office supplies! I really feel that anything which has some substance to it can be turned into jewelry. So, Ta Da! Here is my air plant brooch fastened with some copper wire that has been bent into a pin. It just so happens that today I am without jewelry ( the necklace doesn't count, that's always on), due to gym routine and early morning blearyness.

So, I am excited to have my new adornment and conversation starter for the day. This is also to my advantage since I am heading to a networking event tonight! All good things. Thank you tiny air plant and random officeness.

4 comments:

dejavudu said...

Whoa! If i didn't know them- i mean, YOU, i'd say you used a fish eye lens on this....

Noah said...

Great solution and very much in the spirit of taking on a project like this!

dejavudu said...

Seriously, see how tiny your arms are?

dejavudu said...

Also, what Noah said.