Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cocktails & Crudités




I know what you are thinking, and yes, that is my dinner. The reasons for this lackluster attempt at making something are many, some of my own doing, but mostly that I have no time to myself this week, especially today and tomorrow. I have been gone from the house so much and sick in bed for the rest of the time that, Kivi, our 3 Y.O., is so attention starved that she will not leave me alone upon entering the house, she is here with me as I type. The following dinner is healthy, well, mostly, and quick.

Step 1
Cocktail-
Reaaaalllllyyy Hot & Dirty Martini
Absolute Peppar
olive juice
olives
ice
- I don't think I need to explain.

Step 2
Crudités -
carrots & celery, wash and cut
olives - place in bowl, and Martini!
cheese, open bag of cubed cheese

you will really enjoy this healthy and simple RAW and gluten free meal after repeating step 1, oh, a couple of times.

No comments: