Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Spicy Tuna Salad









Fighting the urge to grab up and eat a whole pizza after a long day and evening just getting started. I wanted something yummy, quick and healthy, also, I am craving my home made kimchi.

Dressing:
1/2 lemon juiced
1/2 tbs miso paste
1/2 tbs olive oil

1 grilled tuna steak

1/3 head iceberg lettuce

1/2 c kimchi

Grill the tuna, plain, on a well seasoned grill, for 3 -5 min med high heat

while tuna is grilling, cut up lettuce

in a large bowl whisk together the dressing

hand toss in the lettuce

pull the tuna while you plate the salad, hand toss the kimchi over the bed of lettuce

plate tuna.

Enjoy wile reading latest BonAppetit!

1 comment:

dejavudu said...

Oh lord, this looks like perfection.
Remember that my birthday is in July and I like my tuna just lightly seared. ;)