Friday, April 20, 2012

The Fated Nose Ring


I really have missed my nose ring since I lost it my FIRST night in Istanbul. I have been to lazy/broke/busy to go get a new one and this morning I woke up and realized, what if it's closed?!! Fortunalty for me that's apparently not the case and I vowed to remedy this before I left for work. Found an earring with the perfect little ball at the end, put it in my bra for transport ( if you know me at all, you know many things end up traveling in this fashion) and completely forgot to go to the studio to edit the earring and make it a nose ring. I found this object in my bra later while at work and decided to remedy the situation. Thanks to purse tools, metal nail file and small leather-man type tool, I got my nose ring and removed what could have been a dangerous situation later in the day. ;-)

No comments: