Monday, August 13, 2012

balance

I found this in the bottom of my purse. It's a tire balance. It came from the day with Mr Tommy. I didn't know what it was, so I asked Michael about it. He said that it goes on a tire where the weak points are, it helps the balance. A little reinforcement. It's funny that I found this now. It's not too long after I just got a rough phone call from my mom. My aunt Aurelia is in the hospital and not looking good. It's expected, she is in her 90's after all. The other shoe however, is that Granny collapsed. She's on her way to the hospital. We knew that if one was going, the other was not too far behind. It's hard to have a balance like that in the universe and not have it right itself. I hope that if this is the end, that it's quick and painless and that they are going together so that they have each other for the journey. We all have a very short time here. I am very aware of the minutes ticking, ticking, ticking... I hope that with every moment I am here, I can bring beauty, love, peace, warmth and life into the days of my loved ones.

No comments: