Thursday, July 19, 2012

time will tell



you that you are being neglectful of it and that you should really have a hang out session. It's not shy, it will smack you across the face and tell you to slow down. It could be a simple sign, grey hair, eye twitch or something more dramatic, heart palpitation, stride stopping gut drop. But you will always know when it's time for time. This afternoon forced me into a little space at home with the kitties. All 3 got caught up on life with their vet and I, having used an at home vet service, got about 45 minutes back from my life. What did I do? I cracked open a beer and walked to the basement and made this fun lil piece for a good friend and fixed like 10 other pieces that have been on my to do list for like 6 months. Like woah. See what 45 extra min gets you next time.

No comments: