Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Perspective Shift




As I was running this morning, I came across a nail in the road, the first thought that popped in my head, was literally, I could have stepped on that and it could have thrown me off my run, as if I were a car and my large tires were actually vulnerable to deflation. I am a bit more nimble than that. What I am coming to understand is that I need to change my perspective, and get a new experience. I am ready to fly and I am not sure that I can do that without jumping. The further I ran, the more sore my legs got, but the harder I thought about it, the more I know I am ready. Then I came across the most beautiful blue feather, and I knew. It's time. This piece is for freedom and balance, knowing perspective is always in my own mind, it's mine to empower me or tear me down. I am done feeling like shit. I am ready to soar.

2 comments:

Elleby said...

"When you come to the edge of all the light you have, and must take a step into the darkness of the unknown, either there will be something solid for you to stand on, or you will fly."

Elleby said...
This comment has been removed by the author.