Thursday, June 28, 2012

luger








I found this bullet casing, not sure where...it's been a long time. I had a piece of rough cut copper somewhat in the shape of VA that was just calling out to be made into a pendant. The large shard of blue & white porcelain I found while on a walk in Shockoe. The beads are vintage and the passion to create such a fantastic piece was brought on by a random inspirational, creative and loving evening, with such a banal title as dinner and a movie, more Black Sheep and Moonrise Kingdom. It was beautiful, simple and sweet. Pounding away on the copper for about an hour with all this passion produced this lovely little pendant. I feel like the more I concentrate on my self, the more I find my self, my confidence and my path. Cheers to well laid plans and a project that actually brings to fruition it's original intent.  

No comments: